Friday, February 22, 2013

Fight for Improvement*

Hai friends! Let me write in english ya, even my grammar was terrible (oh yes, you can find it more and more in the next sentences, I guess :p). Some days ago, I read a post which brings home to me the level of my english skill (and maybe you can predict the level is with the first sentence? Hehehe). I took an english course when I was on senior high school, a long time ago since I am a freshgraduate right now. But because I'm too lazy to apply my english skill (through writing and speaking) after the course, I feel the skill is more decrease and decrease. Gratefully I jumped into the post I mention before and it encourages me to learn english again. So I push myself to do some effort, just like this post :)
I remember someone said to me, the key of learning english is confidence and exercise more. I hope this spirit never last, because I am a little bit moody person. Huhuhu. Fightiiiing! I wanna be someone who can easily write and speak in english, and I'm sure I can. Whoooosah~

*this post was revised due to some corrections gave by Mr. and Mrs Delta in the 1st comment of this post ;)

3 comments:

Puti said...

Aisy, your English is good :). My husband and I have seen it. Just want to advice some correction:

I read a post which bring -> I read a post which brings

I have took -> I took

I'm too lazy to aplicate -> maybe it's better "to apply"

it encourage -> it encourages

you may want to consider to revise "I feel the skill is more decrease and decrease"

Keep on practise Aisy...!

aisyahibadi said...

Kyaaa~ Thank you very much, Mr. and Mrs. Delta ! :D So happy to know that others read my writing then give feedback, really appreciate it :) You may give feedback on my next english-writing, if you don't mind ;) Hihhihi. Senangnyaa~

Puti said...

bahkan aku salah nulis, keep on practice Aisy... *edisi ralat

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com